Art. 1 – General Provisions
1. The user browsing in this area accesses desalvosalumi.it, accessible through the url:
www.desalvosalumi.it Browsing and placing a purchase order on the site involves.
acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site itself stated therein.
2. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to
to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Code of the
Consumption (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 as amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
De Salvo A. & De Salvo S. snc Company.
Headquarters: C/da San Pasquale, 85032 Chiaromonte (PZ), Italy
VAT No.: 00817840762
Registered with the REA, number 17699
3. You are required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these Terms and Conditions of
Sale which are generally and unequivocally understood to be accepted at the time of purchase.
4. You are encouraged to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these Conditions
General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which desalvosalumi.it reserves the right to change unilaterally and without any
Art. 2 – Purpose
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer, submission and acceptance of purchase orders
of products on desalvosalumi.it and do not, however, regulate the provision of services or the sale of products by
by parties other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners, or other
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest checking their
conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, you will need to fill out the form electronically and
transmit it by following the relevant instructions.
2. It contains a reference to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, pictures of each product and the
related price, the means of payment that you can use, the mode of delivery of the products
purchased and the associated shipping and delivery costs, a cross-reference to the conditions for exercising the right to
withdrawal; how and when to return purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of
Sale including Right of Withdrawal and Personal Data Processing Information.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the completed form from the user, after verification of the
Correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obligated to pay the price from the moment the order submission procedure
online will be concluded. This will be done by clicking on the ‘Make Order’ button at the end of the wizard.
6. When the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for fulfillment.
Art. 4 – Registered Users
1. In completing the registration procedures, you agree to follow the directions on the site and to
Provide their personal information correctly and truthfully.
2. Once registration is completed, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him/her. La
confirmation should be communicated within 30 days at the latest. After this period has elapsed, in default of
confirmation, desalvosalumi.it will be released from any commitment to the user.
3. Confirmation will in any case exempt desalvosalumi.it from any liability regarding the data provided by the user. L’
User agrees to promptly inform desalvosalumi.it of any changes in their data in each
4. If then the user communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even in the case where there is
dispute by interested parties about the payments made, desalvosalumi.it will be entitled to
not activate or to suspend the service until the relevant failures are remedied.
5. At the time of the user’s first request for activation of a profile, desalvosalumi.it
will assign the same user name and a password. The latter recognizes that such identifiers
constitute the system for validating user access to the Services and the only system suitable for
Identify the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him/her and will be effective
binding on him.
6. The user agrees to maintain the secrecy of his or her access data and to keep it with due care and
diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Article 5 – Availability of products
1. Product availability refers to the actual availability at the time the purchaser makes
the order. However, this availability should be considered purely indicative because, as a result of the
simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, products could be sold to other customers before the
2. Even after the order confirmation e-mails are sent, cases of unavailability may occur
partial or total of the goods. In this eventuality, the order will be automatically rectified with
the deletion of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately notified by e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests cancellation of the order, terminating the contract, desalvosalumi.it will refund
The amount paid within 30 days from the time desalvosalumi.it became aware of the
Buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
1. desalvosalumi.it markets:
2. The offer is detailed in our website at the link: http:/lwww.desalvosalumi.it/web/lo-shop/
Article 7 – Payment terms and prices
1. The price of the products shall be as stated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In case of error desalvosalumi.it will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation
Of the order to the right amount or cancellation. In any case, it will not subsist for desalvosalumi.it.
the obligation to supply what was sold at the lower price erroneously quoted.
3. Site prices include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may be subject to
variations at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which the following has already been submitted
4. Once the desired products are selected, they will be added to the shopping cart. It will be sufficient to follow the
purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. I
order details may be changed before payment is made.
5. Payment can be made by:
Paypal; Bank transfer; Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
Art. 8 – Delivery
1. desalvosalumi.it makes shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the state of Vatican City ela
Republic of San Marino. Delivery will not be made to the following territories: Livigno, Campino d’Italia
2. desalvosalumi.it will only make deliveries to the user’s domicile, provided at the time
Of the purchase.
3. Delivery is generally made within 24-48 hours, or, if no date is specified
of delivery, within the estimated time at the time of selection of the mode of delivery and, in any case,
within the maximum period of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In such an eventuality, a
notice will specify location of the order and how to arrange a new delivery.
5. If you are unable to be present at the drop-off location at the agreed-upon time, we ask you to
contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
6. If delivery cannot take place for reasons beyond our control after thirty days from the date in
which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you intend to terminate the contract.
7. As a result of termination, amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of
Of any additional costs resulting from choosing a delivery method other than the ordinary method
offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 30 days from the date of termination of the contract. The
transportation resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by
Of the buyer.
8. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and are highlighted explicitly at the time
Of the placing of the order.
Art. 9 – Passing of risk
1. Risks related to the products will pass to the buyer from the time of delivery. La
ownership of the products shall be deemed to have been acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due
in connection with the same, including shipping costs, owero at the time of delivery, if this
Would occur at a later date.
Art. 1 0 – Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defects in the products offered on the site, including nonconformity
Of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer i.e. any natural person who
acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried on, this
warranty is valid provided that the defect appears within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products;
That the purchaser file a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date in
to which the defect has been acknowledged by the latter; that the return modqu is properly completed
3. In case of non-compliance, the purchaser who entered into the contract as a consumer will have
Right to have the products restored to conformity without charge by repair or replacement,
or to obtain an appropriate price reduction owero termination of the contract with respect to the goods
disputed and the subsequent return of the price.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without
no penalty and without specifying the reason, within the 14-day period pursuant to Art. 57 of Leg.
206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the purchaser in one order and delivered separately, the
30-day period runs from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who wishes to exercise the right to cancel the purchase may send an email, indicating the
order number and user name, to: email@example.com
4. The purchaser shall also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any express statement
containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the withdrawal form
type, set out in Annex I, Part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
5. The goods should be returned to:
De Salvo A. & De Salvo S. s.n.c.
C/da San Pasquale
85032 Chiaromonte (PZ)
6. The goods must be returned undamaged, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and
Complete with attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the power to verify compliance with the
above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of
15 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As stipulated in Art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, desalvosalumi.it may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the buyer demonstrates that he has returned the goods.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that the services and products of desalvosalumi.it are included
in the categories of Article 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.⇓
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
1. The right of withdrawal under Articles 52 to 58 for distance and off-premises contracts is excluded with respect to:
(a) service contracts after complete performance of the service if performance has begun with the consumer’s express agreement and acceptance of the loss of the
Right of withdrawal following full performance of the contract by the professional;
(b) the provision of goods or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in the financial market that the trader is unable to control and that may occur during
the withdrawal period;
(c) the supply of custom-made or clearly customized goods;
(d) the supply of goods that are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
(e) the supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for hygienic or health protection-related reasons and have been opened after delivery;
(f) the supply of goods which, after delivery, are, by their nature, inseparably mixed with other goods;
(g) the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can be made only after
thirty days and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market that cannot be controlled by the professional;
(h) contracts in which the consumer has specifically requested a visit by the trader for the purpose of carrying out urgent repair or maintenance work.
If, on such a visit, the trader provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the consumer or goods other than spare parts needed for
carry out maintenance ole repairs, the right of withdrawal applies to such additional services or goods;
(i) the provision of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software that have been opened after delivery;
(I) the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
(m) contracts concluded at a public auction;
(n) the provision of accommodation for non-residential purposes, transportation of goods, car rental services, catering services or services concerning leisure activities
Where the contract stipulates a specific date or period of performance;
(o) the provision of digital content by means of a non-material medium if performance is initiated with the consumer’s express agreement and acceptance of the
fact that he would then lose his right of withdrawal.
- desalvosalumi.it considers it good practice to accept returns for valid and objective reasons such as:
(a) SUBMISSION OF DAMAGED OBJECT.
(b) SUBMISSION OF OBJECT OTHER THAN ORDERED.
Only and exclusively in these two cases, the purchaser is required to photograph any damage or deformity, emailing reasons and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting customer service at the telephone numbers in the contact area. In cases where desalvosalumi.it certifies that the buyers’ return complaints are consistent, it will send the new product and take back the dissimilar or damaged one, all at the promoter’s expense. Otherwise, the buyers’ right of return will still be carried out, charging the buyers all the shipping costs necessary for the return operations of the goods.
9. The site will process the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the purchaser during the
Purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the purchaser intends to exercise his or her
right of withdrawal, must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to make the
Art. 1 2 – Data processing
1. The buyer’s data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on
Protection of personal data, as specified in the appropriate section containing the information under
Art. 13 – Contacts
1. Any inquiries may be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com via
telephone at the following number: 3339535451
and by mail to the following address:
De Salvo A. & De Salvo S. snc.
C/da San Pasquale, 85032 Chiaromonte (PZ), Italy
Article 14 – Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted according to
it, subject to any different overriding mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the
the buyer. Accordingly, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent in and or consequent to the same shall be resolved exclusively
By the Italian jurisdictional authority. In particular, if the purchaser qualifies as a Consumer,
any disputes shall be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same
Under the applicable law.
These conditions were drafted on 16/07/2018